We appreciate your interest in the Cord Blood Bank of Arkansas and look forward to assisting you and your clients. As a Medical Professional, we hope to partner with you on educating and informing your clients about the benefits of cord blood banking: either for family/private banking or as the gift of life for others with public donation.
As the cord blood collector, your ability to collect an adequate volume of cord blood plays a pivotal role in the future use of the product. We offer you the resources and tools listed below that you need to insure an adequate collection for optimal use.
Safety of your client and newborn should never be compromised in the harvesting of the cord blood. We encourage you to obtain the maximum amount of cord blood because every drop counts, but never at the expense of your client or newborns health.
- If you would like to view our power point presentation on how to collect cord blood, Click Here.
- To view our cord blood collection kit instructions, or to download and print them out, Click Here.
- If you would like a copy of our cord blood collection kit instructions or any additional information mailed to you or your clinic, please Click Here.
- If you need the Post Delivery Information form, Click Here.
- If you would a copy of our current handout with information about cord blood donation or private/family banking for your clients, please Click Here.
If you have any other questions or would like us to perform an Inservice for your staff, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-855-854-2222 or email us by Clicking Here.